Working towards the development, governance and sustainability of our sector
The NPO have always been at the forefront of protecting civil liberties, justice and fairness – every day you strive to combating starvation, loneliness, abuse and exploitation of vulnerable women and children, safeguard the planet, support the arts and sport.
There is no question that our sector must be nurtured but there is overwhelming evidence that the greatest crisis facing our sector is a lack of sustainable funding. Unfortunately, too many NPO’s will never reach their full potential – beneficiary’s lives will never change and too many people will be trapped in poverty and starvation – unless we take the bold and urgent steps needed to address these deficiencies.
Are you battling to implement of the following strategies?
- How can you work towards the lasting sustainability of your organisation?
- How can you improve your fundraising strategy?
- Do you know how to write an effective funding proposal?
- Where do you find donors and how do you retain them?
- How do you implement income generating projects? Read how you can generate an income by hosting our workshops
- Are you ready to scale up/replicate your programmes?
- Do you adhere to the principles of good governance, monitoring and evaluation and accountability?
- Your board members – how are they appointed and what are their roles?
- Should you market and brand your organisation and can this be done on a shoestring budget?
- Is your organisation having an impact on the lives of beneficiaries and healing communities?
Our TRAINING, MENTORING AND COACHING SERVICES are tailor-made to address these issues